- Aug 11 - 14 2023
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Together in Connection | A Nature Adventure | Fellhorn Ridge | Allgäu | German Alps | 4 days
Theme & Topic
What we all are most longing for is connection. But how do we go about creating real connection? How do we relate and communicate to bring out the best in the people we are with? How can we support each other to access and liberate our whole potential? The spirit of these questions will be with us during the whole trip to be explored.
What we will do
We will spend 4 days full of Connection, Light-heartedness, Ease, Adventure in the Oberstdorf area in Allgäu in the German or Bavaria Alps. We will visit the Fellhorn Ridge, Starzlachklamm and Hinanger Waterfalls In the mornings we will do activities to create even more trust and connection in the group in order to turn this into an unforgettable experience. There will be invitations about how to give life to a new spirit of togetherness.
Communicating and Relating differently
Our default way of communicating and relating keeps us trapped in our conditionings since it does not allow for modifications of our inner world and automatic response patterns. Or better said our inner world can’t return to its original state or true nature. Communicating and relating differently allows what is alive in us which can lead to transformation, integration and free our full potential.
Amanita Muscaria is the Fly Agaric Mushroom. Yes the red one with the white dots. It has been said to be highly poisonous but that couldn’t be further from the truth. It has very beneficial qualities like: Reconnecting our neural networks, reducing the influence of the reptilian brain (brain stem) by 25 and therefore reducing fear, fight, flight and freeze. It is also very useful in cases of stress and depression and can bring great relief. It is supposed to be taken as a micro dose of 0,3 gram every morning and evening. It has no tripping effect in such a small portion.
Please bring your food for the first day. Breakfast and lunch. There will be a possibility to stop for a couple of minutes to buy food in the morning after leaving the camping site but not for extensive shopping. Also before dinner. There won’t be any possibility to buy food once we are out in nature.
- Duration: 4 days
- Arrival: Friday 11.08.2023 from 19:00 on the Camping site
- Departure: Monday 14.08.2022 at 9:00 from the Camping site, 16:00 from Fischen
- Meeting Point: Camping site
- Target Group: Adults
- Participants: max. 16
- Event Fee: 279 euros. Please get in touch if you need to keep track of your finances for a discount!
- Accommodation: Camping site in tents
- Event Facilitation: Oliver
- Places to visit: Starzlachklamm, Fellhorn Ridge, Hinanger Waterfall, Neuschwanstein Castle
- Activities: Nature Experience, Authentic Expression ¹, activities to get acquainted, group activities, activities in groups of two
- ● Event Facilitation and Guidance
- ● Accommodation
- ● A micro dose of 0,3 gr of amanita muscaria in the morning and evening
- ● Entrance Fee Starzlachklamm
- ● Cable Car Fellhorn
- ● Food not included
- ● Transport not included
I offer seats in my car from Heidelberg or along the route. 56 euros per person.
Camping equipment available for rent
|Sleeping bag (4 days):||8 euros|
|Iso mat (4 days):||8 euros|
|Tent (4 days):||15 euros|
Friday, August 11, 2022
Arrival from 19:00 o’clock at the camping site. We will be in touch about where to put your tent. We will be stationary at this camping site and drive to the respective starting point every morning. So you can leave your stuff either in the tent or in the car. I wouldn’t recommend leaving valuables in the tent.
Saturday, August 13, 2022
- 1. 7:30 – 8:00: Breakfast
- 2. 8:00: Morning activities
- 3. Nature Experience (Starzlachklamm)
- 4. Dinner (usually we go out to have dinner but that is at your discretion)
Difficulty Starzlachklamm Experience:
|Minimum Height:||770 m|
|Maximum Height:||1010 m|
Sunday, August 14, 2022
- 1. 7:00 – 7:30: Breakfast
- 2. 7:30: Morning activities
- 5. Nature Experience (Fellhorn Ridge)
- 7. Dinner (usually we go out to have dinner but that is at your discretion)
- 8. Group activity
Difficulty Fellhorn Experience:
|Minimum Height:||1710 m|
|Maximum Height:||2000 m|
Video Fellhorn Ridge:
Monday, August 15, 2022
- 1. 7:00 – 7:30: Breakfast
- 2. 7.30: Morning activities
- 3. We pack our stuff and leave the camping site
- 4. Nature Experience (Hinanger Waterfall)
- 5. Departure to Neuschwanstein Castle, visit to the viewpoint
- 6. Departure back home
Difficulty Hinanger Waterfall Experience:
|Minimum Height:||750 m|
|Maximum Height:||990 m|
Video Hinanger Waterfall:
Video Neuschwanstein Castle: