- Ago 11 - 14 2023
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Together in Connection | A Nature Adventure | Fellhorn Ridge | Allgäu | German Alps | 4 days
Theme and Topic:
- What we all are most longing for is connection.
- But how do we go about creating real connection?
- How do we relate and communicate to bring out the best in the people we are with?
- How important is it to be connected to ourselves?
- Are we connected to ourselves if our mind is constantly busy?
- The spirit of these questions will be with us during the whole trip to be explored.
- I’m looking forward to meeting you.
- Duration: 4 days
- Arrival: Thursday 10.08.2023 from 19:00 on the Camping site
- Departure: Sunday 13.08.2022 at 9:00 from the Camping site, 16:00 from Fischen
- Meeting Point: Camping site
- Target Group: Adults
- Participants: max. 16
- Event Fee: 279 euros. Please get in touch if you need to keep track of your finances for a discount!
- Accommodation: Camping site in tents
- Event Facilitation: Oliver
- Places to visit: Starzlachklamm, Fellhorn Ridge, Hinanger Waterfall, Neuschwanstein Castle
- Activities: Nature Experience, Authentic Expression ¹, activities to get acquainted, group activities, activities in groups of two
- ● Event Facilitation and Guidance
- ● Accommodation
- ● Entrance Fee Starzlachklamm
- ● Cable Car Fellhorn
- ● Food not included
- ● Transport not included
I offer seats in my car from Heidelberg or along the route. 56 euros per person.
Camping equipment available for rent
|Sleeping bag (4 days):||8 euros|
|Iso mat (4 days):||8 euros|
|Tent (4 days):||15 euros|
Please bring your food for the first day. Breakfast and lunch. There will be a possibility to stop for a couple of minutes to buy food in the morning after leaving the camping site but not for extensive shopping. Also before dinner. There won’t be any possibility to buy food once we are out in nature.
Thursday, August 10, 2022
Arrival from 19:00 o’clock at the camping site. We will be in touch about where to put your tent. We will be stationary at this camping site and drive to the respective starting point every morning. So you can leave your stuff either in the tent or in the car. I wouldn’t recommend leaving valuables in the tent.
Friday, August 12, 2022
- 1. 7:30 – 8:00: Breakfast
- 2. 8:00: Morning activities
- 3. Nature Experience (Starzlachklamm)
- 4. Dinner (usually we go out to have dinner but that is at your discretion)
Difficulty Starzlachklamm Experience:
|Minimum Height:||770 m|
|Maximum Height:||1010 m|
Saturday, August 13, 2022
- 1. 7:00 – 7:30: Breakfast
- 2. 7:30: Morning activities
- 5. Nature Experience (Fellhorn Ridge)
- 7. Dinner (usually we go out to have dinner but that is at your discretion)
- 8. Group activity
Difficulty Fellhorn Experience:
|Minimum Height:||1710 m|
|Maximum Height:||2000 m|
Video Fellhorn Ridge:
Sunday, August 14, 2022
- 1. 7:00 – 7:30: Breakfast
- 2. 7.30: Morning activities
- 3. We pack our stuff and leave the camping site
- 4. Nature Experience (Hinanger Waterfall)
- 5. Departure to Neuschwanstein Castle, visit to the viewpoint
- 6. Departure back home
Difficulty Hinanger Waterfall Experience:
|Minimum Height:||750 m|
|Maximum Height:||990 m|
Video Hinanger Waterfall:
Video Neuschwanstein Castle: