- Apr 24 2022
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Step into the Flow | Donnersberg | Palatinate Forest
Where we communicate and relate differently.
Join us for a magical experience full of Connection, Togetherness, Belonging, Light-Heartedness, Ease, Adventure and Self. The joyful miracle of being in touch with ourselves and each other.
- ● Creating Connection
- ● Communicating differently
- ● Relating differently
- ● In touch with ourselves
- ● In touch with each other
What are the “Step into the Flow” events?
There are very few additional activities. They are a space open to everybody. A space where we communicate differently. A space where we can be ourselves. A space where we can feel free. A space where we can feel alive. A space where we listen compassionately to understand, not in order to respond. A space where we can connect to our true nature. A space where we can apply and practice what we have learned in the “Creating Connection” workshops and infect and inspire the ones who haven’t done so. A space where we can be with what is alive in us. A space where we focus on strengths, gifts and talents and can point them out. A space where we curiously ask questions in order to get the other ones world instead of giving advice. A space where we appreciate, acknowledge and honor. A space where we feel seen and heard. A space where we support and get support. A space where we share our inner fire and ignite the other ones. A space where we have lots of fun and enjoy ourselves. A space where we leave with a new sparkle in our eyes.
A space where we meet as strangers and leave as friends.
An unforgettable time full of light-heartedness, ease, adventure and magic.A magical experience of connection, togetherness and belonging.
- Duration: 1 day
- Meeting Point: Will be announced after booking
- Target Group: Adults
- Participants: max. 16
- Event Fee: 35 euros
- Event Facilitation: Oliver
- Activities: Nature Experience, Activities to get acquainted and connect
- ● Event Facilitation and Guidance
- ● Food not included
- ● Transport not included
- 1. Warming up (getting acquainted)
- 2. Opening Circle
- 3. Introduction to the “Consciousness Adventure” Philosophy
- 4. Walking and relating
- 5. Sharing our experience and departure
Difficulty Donnersberg Experience:
|Minimum Height:||440 m|
|Maximum Height:||680 m|
Please get in touch if you are interested in a seat in my car. Due to rapidly rising fuel prices I need to calculate on short notice.
What to bring:
- ● Sporty outfit, adjusted to weather conditions
- ● Hiking shoes or boots with soles that provide good traction
- ● Lunch, snacks and drink!!!!
- ● Umbrella, just in case
- ● Iso mat to sit on