- Jun 04 2023
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Talk Walk | Is everything ok with Humanity? Or is there something amiss?
This is the first one in this new series of events called “TALK WALK” where we will gather on a meadow out in NATURE, sit in a circle and interactively dive into the event topic.
This event’s topic will be:
Is everything ok with Humanity? Or is there something going wrong? Wars, Pandemics, New Normality?
Are we profoundly connected to ourselves and each other or rather alienated?
Do we really inhabit our bodies or do we rather believe that we can solve everything intellectually?
Do we feel relaxed, safe and at ease or rather tense, under pressure, anxious, restless and driven with this weird feeling that just doesn’t go away regardless of what we do?
Do we perceive and follow our inner calling or rather a calling that comes from somewhere else?
After dedicating some time to the topic we will spend the rest of the event walking in the forest.
Rötelbach Valley in the Black Forest.
Walking Distance: 10 km
Ascent: 220 m
Descent: 220 m
Min height: 480 m
Max height: 610 m
- Duration: 1 day
- Meeting Point: Will be announced after booking
- Target Group: Adults
- Participants: max. 16
- Event Fee: If you enjoyed this event, had a good time and took some value from it donations are welcome.
- Event Facilitation: Oliver
- ● Event Facilitation and Guidance
Video Rötelbach Valley:
|Minimum Height:||480 m|
|Maximum Height:||610 m|
I offer seats in my car from Heidelberg and along A5. 17 euros per person.
What to bring:
● Sporty outfit, adjusted to weather conditions. Please make sure that you are dressed warm enough to stay without moving for some time!!!!
● Hiking shoes or boots with soles that provide good traction
● Lunch, snacks and drink!!!!
● Umbrella, just in case
● Iso mat to sit on