- Dez 12 2021
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Step into the Flow | Wolfsschlucht & Margarethenschlucht | 14 km | Donation based
Please bear in mind that this event in not free but donation based. You can show your appreciation according to the quality and value of the experience you had. I have a green donation bag dangling from my backpack which you can approach freely at all times. Of course you are also welcome if you are in a situation that requires keeping track of your finances.
Participant limit: 16
The step into the flow events are an open, welcoming space.
A space with an invitation.
An invitation to be.
An invitation to be differently.
An invitation to relate differently.
An invitation to communicate differently.
An invitation to recognize strengths instead of shortcomings.
An invitation to be curious about other people’s worlds.
An invitation to be with what is alive in us.
An invitation to really hear and see.
An invitation to acknowledge and appreciate.
An invitation to listen in order to understand instead of listening to respond.
1. We will meet at Zwingenberg Station and walk up to Zwingenberg Castle.
2. Ice-Breaker: Some activities and games in front of Zwingenberg Castle so that everybody can feel comfortable, at ease and integrated in the group.
3. Wolf’s Gorge
5. End point is Neckargerach Station
6. Good bye.
Video about the Wolf’s Gorge:
Distance: 14 km
Ascent: 490 m
Descent: 470 m
Your share for a seat in my car from Heidelberg station and back would be 5 euros if you’d like to take advantage of that. You can contact me under: +401624533588
What to bring:
* Sporty outfit, adjusted to weather conditions
* Hiking shoes or boots with soles that provide good traction
* Lunch, snacks and drink!!!!
* Umbrella, just in case
* Iso mat to sit on
* A pen and a notebook
This event will take place in accordance with the Covid-19 regulations for the day of the event! Please comply with those regulations.