- Feb 05 2023
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Winter Adventure | Hornisgrinde Mountain | Mummelsee | Black Forest | 12 km
We will meet, do some activities to feel more comfortable in the group and then walk for 11,8 km. Please make sure that you have adequate footwear since we will be walking in the snow on designated paths. We will skip doing many more activities where we have to be stationary due to the cold. It is better to keep on moving.
The main focus of my events is on creating a space where our minds and nervous systems can calm down. A space of connection where we can experience a sense of belonging. Only then can our true nature show itself. And only then can we connect to our own inner guidance like intuition, gut feeling, inspiration and heart wisdom. The mind believes but the heart knows. Degree and intensity of the activities will vary depending on the event.
Hornisgrinde and Mummelsee in the Black Forest.
- Duration: 1 day
- Meeting Point: Will be announced after booking
- Target Group: Adults
- Participants: max. 16
- Event Fee: If you enjoyed this event, had a good time and took some value from it donations are welcome.
- Event Facilitation: Oliver
- ● Event Facilitation and Guidance
|Minimum Height:||920 m|
|Maximum Height:||1150 m|
I offer seats in my car from Heidelberg and along A5. 19 euros per person.
What to bring:
● Sporty outfit, adjusted to weather conditions. Please make sure that you are dressed warm enough to stay without moving for some time!!!!
● Hiking shoes or boots with soles that provide good traction
● Lunch, snacks and drink!!!!
● Umbrella, just in case
● Iso mat to sit on