- Jan 08 2023
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Insight Walk | Lake Ellbach | Black Forest
Bring a topic you are struggling with and share it with the group’s consciousness / wisdom if you like. We are free to decide if we welcome the group’s curiosity about our topic to compassionately ask exploratory questions and share their own experience with it. Without giving advice.
What many of us most desire is to be witnessed, seen and heard with what is weighing on us without anybody trying to fix us so that we can feel relief and connect with our own inner wisdom. We might also chose one topic and do one or more nature-assisted activities that might bring important insights. There will also be moments when we will walk in silence with our topic maintaining a distance to the other participants.
- Duration: 1 day
- Meeting Point: Will be announced after booking
- Target Group: Adults
- Participants: max. 16
- Event Fee: This event is not free and you can show your appreciation by donating as much as your heart desires and your wallet allows. According to the degree and value this event enriches your life. There has to be some kind exchange and appreciation when we offer precious opportunities to others without excluding people who for some reason or another need to keep track of their finances.
- Event Facilitation: Oliver
- ● Event Facilitation and Guidance
The main purpose of my events is to create a safe setting full of connection and a sense of belonging where our nervous systems and minds can calm down so that we can easier access our own inner guidance, inner wisdom, gut feeling, intuition and inspiration.
In today’s world of deception and manipulation It is absolutely vital to reconnect to our body and feelings because soon our mind won’t be able to tell truth from falsehood anymore. Our body and feelings can access a much deeper wisdom …
But there is so much more to say …
Video Lake Ellbach:
If weather conditions are too harsh we will do less activities and just walk. Maximum distance will be 11.8 km and 390 m of ascent.
|Minimum Height:||630 m|
|Maximum Height:||930 m|
I offer seats in my car from Heidelberg and along A5. 20 euros per person.
What to bring:
● Sporty outfit, adjusted to weather conditions. Please make sure that you are dressed warm enough to stay without moving for some time!!!!
● Hiking shoes or boots with soles that provide good traction
● Lunch, snacks and drink!!!!
● Umbrella, just in case
● Iso mat to sit on